Friday, September 21, 2012

Review: Down To You by M.Leighton


Globug says:

Lawd hammercy!!!! Would you just look at that cover. Yes that's a clue as to how HOT this book is. Like on fiiiyyyaaaahhh!


Get on your poise ladies. It's Twins for the win. Olivia thinks she knows what she needs but her body knows what it wants. It's too bad one guy can't be both of those things. I totally fall for Cash though. One of my fave parts of the books is in the beginning when Cash thinks...

"I've never actually seen someone muster courage. Determination. Something in this girl refuses to give in, to back down. She's rising to the challenge. And it's hot as hell."
 
 I know you were expecting something steamy. Yeah I thought Cash was a stripper too. I just love that part though. I wish I was like Olivia and not such an insecure poser that only acts confident. But whatevs, i'll have to fake it til I make it. I was kind of shocked that her friends tell her more than once she should try out both guys and maybe steal Nash from her cousin/roommate Marissa. That's just wrong even if Marissa is the "triple-S trifecta-spoiled,snobby and snide."
 
Olivia gives in to her desires but she's not sure who she's giving in to as one of the twins decides to pay a little visit to her bedroom while Marissa is away. But then she makes her choice and follows in her usual pattern of chosing the bad-boy. The guys are hiding something and I kept worrying it was gonna be a multiple personaltiy problem or big fat cheating liar problem. Of course I'm not telling you. I don't do poist (which is my word slam for post spoilers).  Both guys turn out to be sweet, successful, sexy and you know... (thoughtful pause) ....too many choices can kill a girl. Lucky for Olivia she didn't really have to choose. That's all i'm gonna say. I was very happy with ending, until...
 



Epilogues happen people. Good news is the story is to be continued. =)

2 comments:

  1. gahhhh.... I am dying to read this book. I need it now!

    Great review!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha at big fat cheating liar problem. Why have I knot been to your blog yet? I suck. it's true. lol. :)

    I can't wait to read this one. Though, I'm not thrilled with the twin names. That shit annoys me. When siblings are named similar. Like the Kardashians with all their K names. They should have all started with C's for cunts. But that's my opinion. And well, probably many others peoples opinions. Sluts. I don't even know why I'm talking about those big ass whores. I'll stop now! by! lol

    ReplyDelete

We love getting your comments so lay it on us! Thanks for stopping by!