Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday 3/19: Walking Disaster by Jamie Mcguire


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading Anyone can play along! 

Here are the Rules:

• Grab your current read

• Open to a random page

• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Series: Beautiful #2
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Atria
Publication Date: April 2nd 2013 

~ "You told them?" I asked Trenton, my voice broken. Trenton nodded. I collapsed on my knees, and my brothers surrounded me, placing their hands on my head and shoulders for support. Loc. 3560



9 comments:

  1. Oh, Walking Disaster! I'm really llooking forward to that one. Great choice!


    Visit my TT post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOO Travis ~ My favorite :) *jealous*

    My Teasers

    Happy Reading :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous teaser ladies! OMG, I am even more in love with Travis after this book. I just finished it over the weekend.

    http://www.alwaysyaatheart.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday-31913-apollyon-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky character to have such caring brothers. Good teaser.
    My Teaser is from THE MONDAY NIGHT NEEDLEWORK & MURDER GUILD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh great teaser. It broke my heart to read that part .. actually most of this book broke my heart .. but are we allowed to share quotes like this? I was a bit confused about that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, first love that cover. Second, what was it that was told?!? Wow. Sounds not so good for her.

    Thank you.

    I have a teaser up this week too, if you'd like to stop by...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday-155.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. lucky dogs!! I hope I have time to read it when it releases.

    ReplyDelete

We love getting your comments so lay it on us! Thanks for stopping by!