Thursday, October 4, 2012

Review: Fate - Elizabeth Reyes



Synopsis:


When Rose tagged along with her big sister to a baby shower the last thing she expected was to meet a guy. But this wasn’t just any guy. This was the exciting, sexy as sin, way out of her league black sheep of his family--Vincent Moreno. Even more surprising, this heart-stopping bad boy seemed interested in her.

Fate always had a way of interfering in Vince’s best-laid plans. His forced attendance to his annoyingly perfect cousin’s baby shower was no different. He was sure to be bored out of his skull, but instead, he met sweet little Rosie Zendejas.

What begins as a unlikely friendship between two very different teens turns into one of the most intense and passionate relationships that neither ever saw coming. But just like it had so many times in Vince’s troubled past, Fate steps in once again, threatening to take away the one thing he can’t seem to even breathe without now—Rose.



Hootie Says:

I need somebody to hold me right about now! With every Moreno brothers book I read I swear up and down that it is my favorite book in the series. I honestly thought I had fallen completely in love with Salvador Moreno in Making You Mine but after reading Fate I think Vincent has taken Sal's place. *Sniffle* I'm sorry Sal! If you haven't read the series though you don't really need to because this book could stand alone and still make sense. 

Once these two meet up at a family function they become friends and keep in touch by texting each other because they live 2 hours apart. Rose is into Vinnie because he seems way different than everyone has warned her about. She decides to let him explain his shady past and explain why everyone seems to be wary about these two being close. 

Vincent gets to come stay with his cousin during the summer and gets to spend time with Rose in person. They both quickly realize that friendship just can't work for them due to the ELECTRIC chemistry they share!


Vincent tries so hard to stay out of trouble so he doesn't have to lose any time with Rose. Bless his heart he can't seem to avoid it though because it always seems to find him. He is trying to keep his brother out of trouble one night and some things go down, and he takes the fall. His family decides the Army is the best thing for him and sends him away. 

I think this was by far the best in the series, but then again I am still on a book high! I really loved going back and fourth between what happened THEN and what was happening NOW. From the first chapter I was crying and freaking out a little because of the way it started off! I think I fell in love with Vincent on the spot in the first chapter. Watching what he goes through in the book was nerve wrecking! I was literally biting my nails and having heart palpitations. He was such a strong character and protected those he loves. I think even though I am an old lady I will make Vincent my book boyfriend lol.

This book definitely has swoon worthy moments and steamy awesomeness! I enjoyed every minute of reading this it and I don't even feel guilty that I didn't get any work done while reading! I would do it all over again!



You should do yourself a favor and check out the entire Moreno Brothers series because those books are just 18 different kinds of wonderful! 


Fate is Live on AMAZON and BARNES & NOBLE


Add it to your GOODREADS



Check out more from Elizabeth Reyes by going to her Blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting your comments so lay it on us! Thanks for stopping by!