Friday, September 14, 2012

Release Date: Center Stage - Bernadette Marie


         *****ATTENTION BLOG FOLLOWERS*****

Center Stage by Bernadette Marie will be released on December 6th!!!

For anyone who pays attention to this blog (hopefully all of you) you know how much of a fan I am of this series and of The Fabulous Bernadette Marie! I am the most excited about this book because it is the story of one Mr. John Forrester! For those of you who haven't read The Executive's Decision (FREE ON AMAZON) I suggest you HURRY and get it then read A SECOND CHANCE followed by OPPOSITE ATTRACTION!

Anyway I fell in love with John Forrester in The Executive's Decision and I knew he would have a good story if he got his own book, and thankfully Bernadette has started writing about him! Go check out the first three books, then mark your calender for Center Stage! I will post more info as it becomes available! 




HOOTIE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting your comments so lay it on us! Thanks for stopping by!