Saturday, March 17, 2012

Existence by Abbi Glines




READ IT NOW!!!!

I had to write a review as soon as I finished this book . I'm so excited to tell you that Abbi Glines is a genius.

This story is about Pagan, a smart girl in high school that has the ability to see "souls". She's seen them all of her life but they have never spoken to her until now. Dank comes along and not only speaks to Pagan but he sings and plays the guitar for her as well. I'm swooning over here. As she tries to hang on to normalcy, the star of the football team,Leif, falls for her. He may just be the perfect boyfriend but Pagan's heart doesn't make it that easy. Her heart wants Dank and she can't have him. Love wins over normalcy and well we all know "love hurts".

I love the other charaters in the story. She has an awesome Mom and the perfect best friends.I do recommend that you not read any spoilers. They truth about Dank is worth the wait. And the last line of the book took my breath away. There will be no patience on my part in waiting for the next book in this series. Bravo Abbi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting your comments so lay it on us! Thanks for stopping by!