Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Review of The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines


!!!!!Blushing Righteous!!!!!

The intro was all it took. I was instantly in love with the story I was about to read. How is that even possible? The tree, the beach, the truck....oh MY!

Ashton grows up with the best friends. Two boy friends that can't help but fall for her. Unfortunately Ashton's heart can't belong to both. And to complicate things more, Beau and Sawyer are related too. Sawyer may have been the first to follow his heart but was his heart the first to fall? I had no problem choosing who won my heart from the start. I loved everything about Ashton and I hated Nichole. Don't worry, you won't like her either. My heart ached for the three lead characters at times until I had to go to my room and cry while I was reading (to avoid funny looks from my hubby). But THANK YOU Abbi Glines for the ending you chose for this book. Now off to read the rest of the books by this author.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this book!! I just read it last week. (I bought it months ago, I don't know why I waited so long) I am now totally dying to read all of her books. Awesome review. Yours is a bit more coherent and less babble than mine lol!!

    ReplyDelete

We love getting your comments so lay it on us! Thanks for stopping by!