Saturday, February 18, 2012

Review of Mortal Defiance by Nichole Chase

I LOVE THIS BOOK!



The first book Mortal Obligation was great, and this book Mortal Defiance was UHHH-maze-ing!! I might explode for Book 3.

This book worked like Roland's pheromones. I was hawt for more by the time Paden asked to stay in her room at the end of chapter one. The passion continued to build between Ree and the swoon worthy Paden and Roland. We get more of Tria's story as Ree begins to have more dreams of her past self.We also learn more about The Gods, who I think need a lesson in the difference between good and evil.Come on Gods, pick a side already. I was happy to see some Dark Ones get there butts kicked but you'll have to say good-bye to some major players in this book as well.

I can't wait for Book 3 due out in March 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading and reviewing!

    ReplyDelete

We love getting your comments so lay it on us! Thanks for stopping by!