Sunday, January 1, 2012

Review of Initiate by Megg Jensen

WOW!

I didn't know what to expect when I started this Novella. I've haven't read any of the other books related to this series. I have to say I was hooked by the second page. Now it's a must that I read all of the books from Cloud Prophet Trilogy and The Sleepers.

The author explains at the end of The Initiate that it ties the two trilogies together. The lead character Eloh is the ancestor of the characters in the other books. We get to see how Eloh learns she is The Chosen One. And that along with the gift of being Chosen she will face punishment for her lack of faith in the Gods. I was moved by Becca's example of faith and the lesson it taught Eloh, that her life would be "Equal parts pain.Equal parts joy" due to her lack of that faith.

I feel like there will be leasons learned in this series of books. But even more I feel like I'll enjoy learning them as I read a fabulous story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting your comments so lay it on us! Thanks for stopping by!