Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Review of Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

I was so excited to start reading Crescendo. I was thrilled with Hush Hush. Then it felt like I had a vice squeezing my heart after just the prologue of Crescendo.

The story begins with a glimpse of what happened the night Nora's father was killed. You also get a hint of who the killer might be. Then, remember the roller coaster in Hush Hush called The Archangel, well that's what it felt like I was on reading Crescendo. The relationship between Patch and Nora is not a smooth ride. And I highly recommend you not read Crescendo during the week of PMS. That's what I'm blaming my emotional instability on while I read this book.I can't get enough of VEE and her bad self. Marcie continues to be a hugh winch and it's thoroughly entertaining the way her and Vee bicker. The new character Scott kept me guessing which way the story was going. I love that I couldn't guess how the book would end.

So I'm on to the next book Silence. Bravo Becca Fitzpatrick, i'm totally in love with your series of books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting your comments so lay it on us! Thanks for stopping by!