Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Review of Stealing Grace by Shelly Crane

I was seriously worried when I started this book. I wanted so bad to like it because I love all of Shelly's other books. The story line scared me at first but in true Shelly form, the characters captured my heart.

The story is about human trafficing which is a part of this world's harsh reality. But more than that it's about people being able to over come their trials and pain in life if they choose to rise above. Someone else choices do not have to define who you are or how you choose to live. Love is the greatest gift thanks to the 'Grace' of God.

I can only recommend that you read all of Shelly Crane's books. I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting your comments so lay it on us! Thanks for stopping by!