Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Review of Conerstone by Misty Provencher

                                                         Cornerstone is a Must Read

     I was totally captivated with this book. This story about a 17year old girl named Nalena pulled at my heart. Nalena is an outcast in High School. She's been raised by a single Mom that spends every waking moment writing what Nalena thinks are unfinished plot lines. Her Mom Evangeline can't throw out any of the pages she writes. It has cost Nalena her home, financial security and worst of all it's the reason she was given the nickname The Waste at school. When her Mom finally starts to trust Nalena with her families history she wishes having a Mom that hoards paper was her biggest problem.
     There are lots of characters to love in this story. I fell in love with Garrett right along with Nalena. The supernatural community in the story was different and easy to accept. I couldn't put the book down. I really look forward to the next book in the series. Congratulations to the author Misty Provencher for creating an amazing story and for her determination to get it published on her own.

2 comments:

  1. HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS??? DID I? HOW DID I NOT COMMENT???!!! Thank you, Gloria! I love the review and I'm so glad you enjoyed the story. Thanks for the great write up!

    ReplyDelete

We love getting your comments so lay it on us! Thanks for stopping by!