Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: Missionary Position by Daisy Prescott



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading Anyone can play along! 

Here are the Rules:

• Grab your current read

• Open to a random page

• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)





Sex? Absolutely
Love? Not my thing.
I didn't do love or butterflies, but I loved him.
I was screwed, and not in a good way.

Selah Elmore is a smart, independent woman who knows exactly who she is and what she wants. She loves her life being a professor and popular pirate erotica author. However, when she leaves the Pacific Northwest to spend six months studying sculpture in West Africa, she learns she doesn't know a thing about love.

Cocky, suit-wearing Gerhard charms her during a stopover in Amsterdam, but dashing, adventurous Kai sweeps her off her feet in Ghana.

Sparks fly on three continents when perpetually single Selah discovers there's more to love and life than she ever imagined.




Teaser:

~ "You're a snake charmer, Hendriks." 
"More like a pussy charmer. I'm not done with you yet. Roll over."




#OhGerhard I am just loving this sexy bastard! You like-ah my teaser? Be sure to leave yours in the comments!




4 comments:

  1. Wow, he sounds "charming"! Lol, nicely chosen teaser. I have a coupe of other books from this author on my TBR pile. Hope you're enjoying!

    My teaser: http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2014/05/teaser-tuesday-38-take-me-on-by-katie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that teaser did grab my attention! I'm not sure it is my cup of tea though. Happy reading!

    Here is my Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now there's a teaser for ya! I love it, totally adding this one to my TBR pile :)
    Here's my TTT post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete

We love getting your comments so lay it on us! Thanks for stopping by!