Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
Why am I waiting? Well the cover is probably the best in the entire set so... Let me just make a small list!
The newest installment in J.R. Ward’s #1 New York Times bestselling Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Wrath and the Brotherhood are locked in an epic battle over his throne and the very future of the vampire race.
1) Wrath is my favorite brother and his Shellan (Wife) is my favorite female! This book is about them trying to have an heir to his throne! And I pray that "The Warden" has some damn mercy on my poor heart and doesn't attempt to kill him...again!
2) I am sitting on pins and needles for some super hot Xcor and Layla sex I have been waiting on for several books now!
3) The coupling of Assail and Sola!
4) more Wrath and Beth SEX!
5) Where the f*@# is the scribe virgin?
6) Hopefully we get to see more of Butch since he is the whole prophesy come to life dude!
I love this series so very much and I can't believe I have to wait a fucking YEAR to get my hands on this! I would give my entire female anatomy to get an ARC. *Le Sigh*
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
J.R. Ward is a New York Times and USA Today Best Selling author of erotic paranormal romance. She lives in the south with her incredibly supportive husband and her beloved golden retriever. After graduating from law school, she began working in healthcare in Boston and spent many years as Chief of Staff of one of the premier academic medical centers in the nation. Writing has always been her passion and her idea of heaven is a whole day of nothing but her computer, her dog and her coffee pot. Under her maiden name, Jessica Bird, she writes contemporary romance novels. Visit JRWard.com for more on the Brotherhood or email her at email@example.com.