Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Teaser Tuesday 5/14: Going Under by S. Walden



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading Anyone can play along! 

Here are the Rules:

• Grab your current read

• Open to a random page

• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Genre: New Adult Romance
Publication Date: March 14th 2013
Publisher: Penny Press
Source: Kindle/Mobi given for tour
Pages: 344



Brooke Wright has only two goals her senior year at Charity Run High School: stay out of trouble and learn to forgive herself for the past. Forgiveness proves elusive, and trouble finds her anyway when she discovers a secret club at school connected to the death of her best friend. She learns that swim team members participate in a “Fantasy Slut League,” scoring points for their sexual acts with unsuspecting girls. Brooke, wracked with guilt over her friend’s death, decides to infiltrate the league by becoming one of the “unsuspecting girls,” and exact revenge on the boys who stole away her best friend. An unexpected romance complicates her plans, and her dogged pursuit of justice turns her reckless as she underestimates just how far the boys will go to keep their sex club a secret. (This is a New Adult fiction book with mature themes. It contains graphic sex and language and a description of sexual violence.)




“You are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen,” Ryan said. He lifted his fingers to his mouth, and while I couldn’t see him, I knew he was tasting me. My self-consciousness multiplied tenfold. Did he like it? Loc. 3036



6 comments:

  1. HOT! I can't wait to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sexy! I loved it :) I've heard a lot about this book, I'll check it out :)

    Thanks for stopping by my TT
    Kar @ Pause Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously HOT!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this, reviewed it and loved it. If you're interested, here is my review of it.

    My teaser is from Taken by Erin Bowman.

    ReplyDelete

We love getting your comments so lay it on us! Thanks for stopping by!